A Half-Century of Fame
1969 milestones – first man on the Moon, the Woodstock music festival, and the introduction of the adidas Superstar basketball shoe. We haven’t been back to the Moon in quite a while, and flower power is a bygone fad, but the iconic adidas Originals Superstar remains as popular as ever. No longer considered a basketball kick, the Superstar is must-have streetwear for millions of sneakerheads everywhere.
Your choices include smooth leather, nubuck, and/or synthetic upper, and a range of colorways and treatments the originators never dreamed of. You also get the world-famous 3-Stripes side treatment and adidas branding at heel and tongue. A rugged toe shell protects against scuffing and adds a sporty, retro touch.
• Leather, nubuck, and/or synthetic upper ensures durability.
• Padded heel collar prevents rubbing.
• Rubber toe cap resists scuffing wear.
• Breathable mesh lining adds all-day comfort.
• Collar padding provides ankle protection.
• Tough rubber outsole’s herringbone pattern adds traction.